Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Grey


Reiki Master Training deepened my lifelong practice of magic in very tangible ways.  I don't mean magic like black nail polish and animal sacrifice, not that I am judging, but more of the know what is going to happen before it happens, read people's minds, see things that others don't kind of magic.  During my first attunement I very clearly saw myself in a circular formation with 11 other people.  This wasn't actually happening since I was sitting in a chair with 30 some other people around me, but I saw myself and the others.  In front of each of us there was a marble pillar and atop the pillar was an element and we had all removed the prospective element we were working with from their pedestals and were levitating them in front of us and transforming them into certain shapes.  I was working with a metal, though I am not quite sure which kind, and I had transformed it into a cube.  I was using Reiki and Alchemy to do this. Everyone in the circle was dressed in the same uniform, a long blue silk robe and we all had gold jewelry.  I get the impression that we were a part of an "order", not the first past life memory where I was a part of an order, but I digress.  Anyhow, as I was revisiting that memory I saw that we were in Atlantis.  Yes, Atlantis.  It was beautiful.  As soon as I realized where I was I was sucked out of the memory.  Later in the weekend I met two of my Reiki Guides*.  One is a tree, a tree that I have met here on earth and that I used to run away to whenever I needed help.  It was a very moving reunion that helped me to remember and be humble to the fragility of life. The other is a small and beautiful blue Humanoid named Syenah, pronounced Sigh, N, Ah, though Syenhah is androgynous, he is ever so slightly more male than female.  My friend had drawn me a picture of Syenah a few weeks prior, as he appeared to her when I was doing energy work on her.  He had also appeared to me several times in meditation, but I wasn't quite ready to see him clearly until I did.  Syenah is very special to me, all of my guides are.

My Reiki teaching guides are a little different from my practicing guides and I am still integrating with them so I will leave any talk about them until we have shared more conscious time together. During my Master Level Attunement I was visited by many beings.  I was given the gift of Tarot, or perhaps urged to reclaim it, I began receiving very clear messages from the angels that I work with, and I was contacted by different Deities and Beings of Light.  To sum it all up, it was pretty friggin awesome... :).  Anyhow, after training I began seeing the face of a grey in my meditations.  Last week I almost pulled my neck and while one of my teachers was working on soothing the pain, this same grey approached me from the right and asked if he could help to heal me.  I asked him who he was and he responded simply, "I am the grey."  Now many of us have issues about the Grey** or Zeta Riticuli star race because they have been crazy to us in the past, but they have not been able to perform any of their sickening experiments since the Galactic Federation of Light intervened on our behalf in the 1990s.  The fact of the matter is that there are two different types of Greys and most of them are benevolent anyway.  The Greys face a unique conundrum in our galaxy, that is their potential extinction.  Perhaps this will help you be more sympathetic to the idea that they have needed to use our genes in order to survive as a dying race.  As a whole, they are invaluable to us.  They have mastered so many aspects of existence that have been applied (though not to their full capacity) to enrich our lives.  The Greys are most often portrayed in Hollywood movies as a terrible, gruesome and destructive race, but we need to let our hearts and inner ears guide us on how to deal with its information.  Hollywood definitely has an agenda to push and a reason why it is better to leverage us against ETs, but I will leave the conspiracy talk to other websites.  I am not going to lie and say that I have never been afraid of our Star Family, if you read this blog you know that is not the case.  There are so many gorgeous and diverse races out in the multiverse and some of them are so completely different looking than us.  It can easily become overwhelming, I think this is why so many of them appear or make contact with us when our eyes are closed or we are sleeping- they are empathetic about the way we experience our feelings.  It's sweet.

 My guides tell me that more and more of us who are awakening will be receiving contact, use your judgement to navigate this contact and recognize that freewill is the ONLY LAW IN THE UNIVERSE, exercise it.  As for my Grey friend, thank you for helping me heal and thank you for showing up yesterday when I was at the dentist and for whispering in my ear just now as I was typing this.





Nanu Nanu!
Nicole

*Guides who assist you in the transmission of Reiki.

**Scary Mutha fuggin Aliens (NOT!)








2 comments:

  1. Love this Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michael. How are you? What have you been downloading lately?

    ReplyDelete