Sunday, August 26, 2012

future past

Yesterday a very dear friend of mine surprised me by gifting me one of her childhood paintings.  It was so thoughtful, and the painting itself resonates with me a lot.  When she gave it to me she said, " I painted this for you when I was 8 years old".  We are all familiar with that sentiment, yes?  At some point in time we are walking though a store and we pick up something, a piece of clothing or some pretty object that we understand isn't quite ours and yet it's something we are compelled to bring with us.  And then while speaking with a friend, acquaintance or family member they suddenly mention needing or wanting the item you just so happen to have.  This has happened to me before I have even met people before.  Almost like I was collecting a small treasure trove and waiting to meet them to present them with their items.  Kind of ties into past lives, I guess.  Anyhow my friend's painting is so beautiful and though I didn't tell her this when she gave it to me because I was so stunned, I had been thinking expressly about childhood paintings for the last few weeks and how I would like to have some of my own.  Isn't that a lovely synchronicity?  Even though I recognize that at the root of synchronicity is a profound trusting of the universe and those around you I am always so pleasantly surprised and deeply grateful for the care I am shown.

My friend and I have been talking quite a lot about the time matrix.  That time is not fixed or strict but a somewhat malleable tool for experiencing life.  My guides tell me that our understanding of time is very limited and that the institution of time has been widely used against us as a tool for control.  When we tap into the other dimensions we begin to realize just how much this rings true.  We are able to sense our conscious presence in many different timelines, sometimes intersecting, sometimes alternating.  Using this logic gifts from the past don't really come as a total surprise.  One thing that I have been playing with is receiving gifts from the future.  Namely I have been sending Reiki to my past using Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.

A few weeks ago after a particularly stressful day I experienced a sudden jolt of Reiki while sitting at my desk.  I looked around to see if anyone else was feeling anything similar.  And then I thought, "who is sending me this gift?"  I hadn't given anyone permission to send me Reiki whenever they wanted to.  So that left me with only one possibility, I had sent it to myself from the future.  Wowee.  As soon as I realized this memories of receiving Reiki flashed across the screen of my mind.  There was one time in particular a few years back when I was extremely ill from a tick bite.  My husband, who was then my boyfriend, and I were laying in bed and I was burning up.  I suddenly noticed that my breathing began to adjust and within a few moments of following my own breathing I received a surge of light throughout my entire being.  It was a warm light that burned so brightly and vibrated so quickly that I actually began to tremble.  It was as though the Reiki was moving to spots of my body where there was a concentration of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and when it arrived it broke apart the illness and I would convulse.   Afterward I asked my husband if he had felt anything other than my body shaking, he told me his ears got very plugged.

There were also times in my childhood when I dealt with severe trauma that I can recall receiving Reiki from "out of nowhere".   It's nice to know the providence of these things that are, after all, gifts from the divine.  Welcome receptivity to your life and you will access the gifts you have always had that were waiting to be opened.

Live long and prosper,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment