Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sacred Geometry

When my grandmother passed away in November I immediately began to see in vast fields of geometry almost every time I closed my eyes.  This was quite startling to me since the patterns where both very clear and they occurred while I was still fully awake.  My teacher has referred to this visual light geometric pattern as Jyoti.  He has also encouraged us to not connect too much with the light we see and in the context that he advises this, meditation, it does make perfect sense.  However I was seldom meditating when these visions came up.  As I would close my eyes I became encapsulated in a  geometric web that seemed to stretch out into infinity.  Looking at it had a penetrating effect on me and over time I began to feel activated by it.  It was helping me to remember. At one point I decided to approach the field in front of me and as I got closer to it I decided to move through it.  When I did this the web actually undid itself to allow me to pass and re-linked itself once I did so.

Though I will not go into detail at this time on the myriad changes that have come to pass because of this journeying, I will say this:  I believe that these patterns of geometry are directly linked to sound, and that the amalgam of these two sources is instrumental to our past, current and future creation.  We can see evidence of this geometry when we observe particles under a microscope, we notice patterns repeating themselves in each manifestation of physical life.  Tree branches, lightning bolts, blood vessels, plant roots...  It turns out that I am not the only person that believes this, as knowledge of sacred geometry has long been used in circles of mysticism around the world, and is certainly very much alive today among similar groups. What is unprecedented, however, is that science is finally beginning to catch up with the possibility that this phenomenon can shape our reality.  There is plenty of literature surrounding sacred geometry and I encourage you to look into this more if it resonates with you.

This is a very small example of the first geometry I saw during my awakening, oddly when I told my husband what was happening to me he saw this same symbol in his mind.:


I have noticed that within the last several months this particular geometry has been used in several advertising campaigns and window displays throughout New York City.  We can each draw our own conclusion as to why this is occurring, but I suspect it has much to do with activation.

Here are a few videos that explain the concept of sound frequencies and reality in terms of physics, philosophy and spirituality, and one that actually shows an example of cymatics at work:









No comments:

Post a Comment