Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Snatam Kaur and the Mothership

Not sure how often you have all been taking the time to look up lately, but the skies have been busy with movement.  It's one thing for us all to have our internal exploration and our astral exploration, but it's another thing completely to have a physical affirmation of what we know to be true.  I am talking about Spaceships people, and there's no getting around it. The most recent phenomenon that has been noted all over the world are these very large triangular Motherships.

I had been hearing about them for weeks and in astral travel have visited the learning centers as well as the communal center several times  ( think Battlestar Galactica but exponentially more elegant and ALIVE and way better lighting) but I have admittedly never seen anything of this magnitude in my waking hours on 3-D earth.  I am also one of these people who sees "UFOs" all of the time, maybe because I have my eyes open but mostly because I ask them to show themselves.  Also many kinds of starships have made themselves known to me.

The Mothership is different, it was a series of fortunate events that brought my eyes to the sky that night.  While at my Reiki Training there was also a Radiant Woman retreat taking place on campus.  It was a truly magical experience to share a space with so many woman looking to celebrate what it means to them to live in the radiance of their own womanhood.  The singer Snatam Kaur was one of the women enjoying the retreat and on Wednesday evening she put on a Kirtan concert on with her band and her mother.  I wasn't going to go.  I had said all week that I wasn't interested.  But after a swim in the lake and an edifying conversation with two over Reiki Masters I found myself in my tent doing Tarot about some things that had come up over lunch.  There I was getting a very clear message about what was spinning in my mind when I suddenly heard a voice tell me, "go to the concert tonight".  Now I know that many of you talk to your guides and angels, some of you also communicate with the ets and the interdimensionals, but in my experience no message has ever come across so clearly.

Now I must preface the climax of this story with the fact that I had been asking the Galactics for several weeks for a physical connection with Light Workers who are Starseeds and who are fully aware of their divine mission.  As soon as I sat down and Snatam began to speak I knew that my prayer had been answered.  She said, "You are a star, remember who you are, remember who you are, remember who you are, you're coming home."  At the end of that last word I went into a state of Samadhi* where I felt so connected with everything.  I took the opportunity to welcome all of the angelic realm, the fairy kingdom, the earth, our star brothers and sisters, the ascended masters and the saints, and all of the elementals, basically all beings of light to participate in this magnificent anchoring of grace.  It was so masterful of Snatam to recognize that through the profound connection to love she could (and was) change the vibration of the world, helping the earth along in her ascension.

Upon leaving the concert my friend and soul twin were walking along when she suddenly pointed up to the sky and said, "look, there's my friend".  I looked up and my heart went so still that I almost fell over.  Within the field of a star spangled sky, in the helix of the Milky Way, was one triangular shaped constellation that was completely blacked out in the middle.  We tried to rationalize what constellation it was, we are both skywatchers.  I began to feel my lips tingling.  I told her that it wasn't a constellation at all, that is was the mothership that everyone was whispering about.  Or one of them.  Here is where the story gets even more special to me... I hadn't told my friend, because I didn't feel it was appropriate yet, that she is and had been one of those individuals on aboard the ships with me from the beginning.  She was my classmate in "Night School" but is also my classmate at our yoga school with our Teacher.  We both understood and recognized the connection and there was an outpouring of gratitude toward life which I hope translates through this message and into each of your hearts.

I want to speak very quickly about making connections with Starships.  Firstly, we have nothing to fear because THEY are US and WE are THEM.  They also love us and support us tremendously and they are so earnestly excited to know more of us.  Back to the point... if you live in an area with light congestion this may be more difficult for you, although my friends and I have seen myriad ships in NYC, but if you live somewhere remote go outside at night (it is possible during the day too, FYI).  Ground yourself.  Get comfortable.  Pay attention to your breathing.  You may chose to go into a meditative state or not.  Be still in whatever you chose. Imagine that you could speak from the very center of your heart.  Imagine what that voice would sound like.  With a very clear intention ask that a ship make it's presence known to you.  Wait patiently, they will not come forth if they sense fear.  The vibration of fear is actually damaging to them.  Clear your mind, clear your energy.  Pay attention.  If you are ready, they will come. If you see something and can't believe it, or you just need more
"evidence", ask from that same voice of love for a sign.  Enjoy the lightshow!

Be the music!
Nicole

In case you haven't seen Snatam Kaur: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02in-sRkgNQ

The images were taken from different sources.

*Samadhi as defined by Wikepedia: a non-dualistic state of consciousness in which the consciousness of the experiencing subject becomes one with the experienced object,[1] and in which the mind becomes still, one-pointed or concentrated[2] while the person remains conscious



No comments:

Post a Comment