Saturday, September 8, 2012

Swords







There is major movement in the Cosmos right now.  I am sure that you empaths are feeling this, yes?  My lovely friend spoke to me about drawing the IX of Swords when I had, unbeknownst to him, been drawn the II of Swords.  To me, Swords are related to air, Vata, anxiety, they are symbolic of new possibilities and exciting changes.  But there is also a weight to a sword, it is steel and can pierce you if you allow it to do so.  This is where the perception of sword as anxiety meets the perception of sword as excitement.  The outcome of this reunion weighs indelibly on how swift you are willing to act upon the opportunity before you. In Ayurveda, the Bhuta associated with the element Air, Vata, represents a similar conundrum.  When out of balance, Vata will become anxious, frightful, obsessive, insomnia ensues... in balance Vata exudes a levity, creativity and flexibility.  It is inspired.

The thing about my friend's IX of sword card is the synchronistic meaning of that particular illustrator to my life.  This deals with the former boss I spoke of earlier in the week, who was a Klimt fanatic and collector.  It's funny how when you open the door to the memory of someone, their beingness finds other ways of entering your perception. Know what I mean?  We are all living in Synch Town these days, so it's likely that you do.  That's not the only way that my former boss reached out to me this week, but that's another story and post all together.  Swords.  The thing about the IX of swords is that it is also a card of death.  Death of the old self, birth of the new self.  Some people will observe this with a great sense of tragedy and sadness while others will embrace the changes that are bound to come.

Being that Vata Season is around the corner, it is a time for us to be steadfast and committed to staying grounded.  It is a time to observe the movement in air from the stillness of our hearts (consequently, the chakra associated with Air).  Life has a genius and mastery that I am ever astonished by.

Much Love,
Nic






No comments:

Post a Comment