Friday, September 21, 2012

Seeing

Our eyes account for something like 80 % of the energy that our brain expends throughout our daily lives.  Everything in our culture sort of demands that things look a certain way in order to be valuable to our ego existence.  We are often so caught up in our attachment to aesthetics that we many not realize that we have exactly what we want most in our lives, in our wildest dreams even, but it was brought to us/ created by us in a completely different package than we could have ever expected.  Imagine how much more energy we could allocate to positive projects were we not so obsessed with "designing" our world.

Having said that seeing is a very important part of human evolution and in a greater sense of returning to our heritage.  Some people call seers psychics, others visionaries and yet others mystics.  One thing is clear, there are certain individuals who seem to possess an enhanced ability to perceive the world around them in a more complete way, they have an intuitive understanding of "how stuff works" without ever having to try so hard.

That's the thing about seeing, it's not something you can force upon yourself.  It's not something you can strive for.  It's truly a gift that you must humble yourself to , surrender any preconceived notion about and completely trust your SELF to be responsible enough and powerful enough to connect with.

Though I was much more of an advanced seer as a young human person (as is the case with most of us)  , I have reclaimed my ability to see within the last year of my life.  I see many things.  I see spaceships, I see magic, I see ETs,  I see people's auras, I see the energy and energetic blockages they might have, I see what some people call "ghosts" and I also see beings of light, I sometimes see through people's skin into the form of their former incarnations, I see what most people will call angels (not very clearly on this last one, at least not while I am awake), I see the future and the past and I see the dreams of others, mostly as a guide to them as they struggle to reconcile aspects of their shadows*.  Anyhow, much of my own vision has been directly related to trusting myself to be powerful enough to see the world around me without abusing the power or without fearing what I see. This takes practice and I find myself constantly reaching out to my guides and angels and higher self to help me experience my vision with pure love and divine understanding, I ask them to help humble me to the blessings of my soul SELF that I sought to receive on the outset of their journey so many months ago.

The other thing about feeling all of the various movements occurring through the increasingly thinned veils of reality is that I often wonder if someone were to be standing right beside me would they see what I see?  And are those "veils" increasingly "thinned", or is it more my attachment to a fixed idea of what vision and experience I accept into my realm of consciousness simply broadening.  After all, the world does not revolve around me despite the fact that my experience in it does.  Back to my previous inquiry there have been times where I have very clearly seen space crafts of all shapes and sizes and the people I am with seem to be completely oblivious to them, or better yet they say things like, " I don't know what I am looking at," OR, "that's a Japanese Lantern," that last one is probably my favorite to file under the: "You have to see it to believe it" section.  All of this flows back into the vast ocean of our understanding and responsibility for creating our experiences.  My friend, and soul sister, takes all of this a step further in suggesting that often times what is actually a portal interdimensionally will appear to be the nest of a burrowing owl, for example.  That there are various rational explanations on our plane of existence for a phenomenon that is truly more interdimensionally related.

The seeing I do, sure, it comes from a place of intuition but the intuition itself comes from fully living in my own heart and getting my head out of the way for a moment.  After the fact, if I also intuit that a vision requires further examination I bring it into my rational mind and as if it were a small object I hold it in the palm of my hand, I hold it up to the light and turn it in every which direction truly asking myself if I saw what I saw, or what I was actually meant see.  Often time the mental/intuitive/emotional/ energetic impressions that spring forth during this process will be as vital to my ultimate understanding of what just happened as the experience itself.

May you let yourself see the many prisms of life before you.

Travel in Light and in the glory of your opened Heart,


Nicole

*As a side note, some of those shadows do not even belong to them but are a part of the shadow of the collective human consciousness, a shadow that is quickly being infused with light.

No comments:

Post a Comment