Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rainbow Bath

Not sure about anyone else, but I am WIDE AWAKE tonight.  Reiki, Meditation, reading, nada...  Downloading big time this evening, though none of it is evident to me at the moment.  Anyhow since I wasn't sleeping I decided to do a meditation.  I started with Nadi Shodana, followed by Sat Yam and then finished with something I can only describe as golden egg, pink cloud, rainbow bath.  Holy shit I feel amazing.

Nitty gritty.

Nadi Shodana is a pranayama technique used to bring both sides of the brain into balance.  The effect of this is a daydream-like state that facilitates the rising of your consciousness in order to arrive at a state of meditation.  There are certainly more scientific reasons for how and why this happens, but I am on an hour of sleep and I have some issues to attend to tonight.  Sat Yam Kriya is a very powerful cleansing technique and it can be used in specific ways.  Yesterday was an interesting day for me because I had quite an upwelling of unexpected emotions wash over me in intense waves.  This wasn't completely unexpected as with every Reiki Attunement the force of the energy will ultimately deliver you closer to your own truth, struggling with it or not.  Anyhow, a mind full later, I used a Sat Yam Kriya that is deeply penetrating and purifying.  It's a tremendously powerful technique.  Afterward I was sitting in my meditation when I began to notice (in my mind's eye) that the space around me was turning a beautiful golden color.  Within moments the space around me became me and gold move through my pores into my blood stream and my heart and bones, I was delighted by the feeling but without paying too much attention.  After sitting in my golden egg as a golden yoke I saw that a stream of puffy pink cloud was pouring over top of my coating my egg and the space around my heart.  I stayed with this presence for some time until the rainbows came, the rainbows where tiny and there seemed to be millions of them.  They moved the way that blood moves under a microscope, in complete chaos but very deliberately.  I have never felt rainbows like this before.  They shot through my entire body and I was literally shaking in my meditation.  The vibrations would move through different parts of my body until finally they stopped leaving me in a very clear, clean state of being but completely energized.  Which is why I didn't sleep.

I highly recommend the golden egg, pink cloud, rainbow bath meditation if you are feeling like you want to kick some ass and take some names, or if you just need a little pick me up :).

Just saying.

Namaste,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment