Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quiet Time

Hi Everyone.  I hope this post finds you in good health and in peace.  This past week has been very busy for me.  On the surface I am still adjusting to my new job and trying to maintain my yoga, meditation, rieki and tarot practice, but beneath that so much of what I was referring to last week, my vasanas, kind of came to the surface and asked me for attention.  So this last week has been somewhat of a stroll though different dimensions of love, the loves in my life and the way that I interact with them, but also the relationship I have to the vibration of love.  Not sure that I can speak on what has come to me just yet, but maybe by next week when there's more clarity.

Last Sunday was our Healing Circle at the 9/11 Memorial.  We opened the circle to all healers, not just Reiki specific.  I think that being an empath and Starseed helps me to see that religion and spirituality can easily become a world of division and hierarchy and since I am not interested in reifying the structures of the old world in my current and future manifestations, it was an easy evolution to include prayer and meditation in the fold.

The clearing itself was rather powerful.  So much energy moved though our group, our hands and feet, chakras and minds, some of it was more aggressive and some of it bit more relieved. A lot came up for the group members but I sense it is because a lot came up, and out.  There was a sense that the spirit energy approached the group immediately after we began our healing, but as the minutes progressed the degree of activity certainly shifted and people energy started coming through.  It came in waves of anger, sadness, confusion and somnambulism.  It feel like heat and sheets of wind, the kind that uproot 1000 year old trees.  In my minds eye I could see that on either side of us (we had formed a pyramid form) there were hundreds of angels and beings of light, and perhaps even spirits of those who have perished because of September 11, standing behind us in support welcoming the energy of passage from the earth's consciousness and from human consciousness into the atmosphere of the galactic core.  The place where absolutely everything becomes purified by love.  It is all we are.

The thing that struck me about the 9/11 Memorial itself is the completely unmasked air of oppression that has been cultivated there.  The whole place is completely sterile.  Our group decided that to remain grounded and to access the earth energy beneath our feet we would remove our shoes.  For a Reiki Master, sending Reiki through the soles of your feet, to the Earth, to heal her but also connect with the infinity that she is, is wonderfully moving and powerful.  Toward the end of our healing we were approached by a security guard who asked us (very bashfully and politely, I might add) that we put our shoes back on.  We weren't allowed to sit on the grass afterward, or lie down, or a couple of other absurd things.  Then there was the matter of the gentleman whose job was specifically to pick up the acorns that fall from trees.  How odd, I thought,, my friend made a comment on how there wouldn't be any acorns if they had squirrels.  But of course, they don't have squirrels. The monument itself as beautiful and well engineered as it is, is something of a dark energetic pathway into the lower dimensions.  Amplified and empowered by the rushing waters (subconscious), representative of all of our tears, into a dark abyss that one cannot see the bottom of. This doesn't seem like a monument fitting to the hope and resiliency of a humanity that has survived the atrocity surrounding that event...  In fact, it is remnant of the book of the dead, the passage between death to new life... an abusive use of occult symbology that is cast out upon the masses who visit the monument, pulling them further into a trans-like state of confusion and I daresay despair.  We will overcome. Every day we live and find joy and arctic gratitude we succeed in spreading peace and helping the earth radiate an abundant environment for all of us to participate in. This entire dance between light and darkness speaks to the very core of our beingness in this dimension.  It is vital that we acknowledge the shadow, the evil, the manipulation.  And just as quickly as it's been acknowledged we act with lucidity and the highest integrity in maintaining our light, the light of all things, the heart of the universe.  As Ram Dass says, "We are all just walking each other home."  The walk is nicer when we can be kind to others.

In the days following the event I received a great deal of love from people in this physical world that we know as 3-D Earth, but also from my teachers, star family, my angels and guardians, and my guides.  I would like to shine that love and gratitude out to all of you who joined in physicality, spirit and/or attention.  You make my life worth living, you color my universe.  It is the color of freedom and rebirth.  Thank you.

Hari Om, Om Tat Sat,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment