Saturday, September 8, 2012

John


Two nights ago while doing dreamwork, I met 3 different beings that came down from a giant Starship.  In my mind's eye I always envisioned that I am sort of like the "ground crew"  holding down the fort but I also acknowledge that I would love to be physically present for the landings.  Which will be happening very soon. 

This is a very vivid experience for me, as the beings came down they were first holograms.  I tried to welcome them with an embrace in celebration, but it took a few moments for their physicality to materialize completely.  They were all humanoid.  If you have read this blog, you probably know that I have some "issues" with physical beings that are not human... I am working on this, but you know mostly I have done all of the work I can do and now is action time.  Anyhow, this experience mirrors the whole "Christmas Carol" vibe (sound familiar to any of you?) where the three presences take me on a journey.  The first, a somewhat fringy young woman with red hair took me to New Orleans.  I have never physically been to New Orleans, but I definitely have some business there. She explained to me that the New Orleans community would benefit from having access to Yoga.  That within the collective consciousness of New Orleans there is still a great deal of pain about the Hurricane.  She said that movement will help to dislodge the pain from the cells and tissues of these people.  Okay.  Someone should do something about that...  

The second was also young but male. He took me to a cave, something like an opening to the earth where there was an incredible sound reverberating on the cave walls.  The sound was earth's voice.  It sounded like Ohm.  I had a deeply peaceful sense that I had been there before and that I was receiving a blessing for the work we are doing tomorrow at the 9/11 Memorial.  Thank you, Mama.  

The last being was an older fellow, very lovely, dressed in clothes from the 18th century.  He was once a performer but had fallen upon hard times.  This experience was particularly interesting because I received two messages from it.  The first had to do with the fact that I couldn't hear him at all, everything he said was muffled.  The second was that because he had fallen upon hard times, he was no longer cared for or looked after among the same peers that once revered him so dearly.  In this sense, the importance of what he had to say seemed to be lost not only to those around him, but to himself as well.  His name was John.  I must go back and help this man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment