Friday, December 28, 2012

in & out

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing super well. So I am writing because some interesting things are happening much more commonly these days.  First off, there is this wonderful acknowledgment to anchor the energies that we have all worked so hard to build and remember by grounding ourselves.  A few weeks ago after a week laden with energy work toward myself and others my friend and I decided to do an Arcturian DNA activation for 12.12.12. In conjunction with all of the work that I had been conducting and receiving I felt that I had enough. I was spending so much time deep within myself and out of myself in meditation in the energy earth and I began to feel completely exhausted. This is to be expected since we were and ARE definitely seeing some shifts through the last months of the year, but it didn't feel honest. So I found myself doing more "earth bound" activities, more of the "mundane" as so many folks have advised me to do.

I have always found drinking to be incredibly grounding. But there is a danger to enjoying too many spirits... they have their own agenda and if you let them, they will gladly take over the space you hold for them and run amok.  Just like I wouldn't invite communication with every being, it's important to create those positive boundaries in 3d as well.  So, I don't want to get caught in the trap of drinking to ground my energy.  What to do? I ate sugar, that was cool until I realized that it was making my blood hot. I danced, well- I dance, but that certainly doesn't calm me down. I reground after meditation but I then find that I am generally uninterested in most things and it is difficult to have conversations with most people. I don't want that...

I started taking moldavite baths to make outer conversations more stimulating. But then people couldn't really understand what I was laughing about when they were talking to me about life things. I didn't understand either, I just know that I was enjoying myself significantly more. Follow your bliss, right?

Now I am settling and beginning to accept being in & out of this energetic space and not expecting myself to be one thing or another. Not expect myself to stay or leave, to want or reject... to be accepting of the fact that I am in between- sometimes being more there and sometimes being more here, and knowing that both are an expression of the same exact beingness. The idea is ultimately moving without judgement for myself or others. Sound familiar?

Speaking of in & out, another phenomenon that I have become aware of is A LOT of folks getting sick and being in and out of being sick.  Upgrades. Also, there is a high incidence of injury, Upgrades. And there is a lot of violence irrupting right now. RESISTANCE.

Breathe into the aspects of yourself and others that are resisting. It sounds silly- how do you breathe into others... but it's not. Imagine that your breath can create a more loving space in the part of them that is compressed and restricted. Ultimately it will be their freewill choice to receive this intention or not, but it is likely that you will be able to interact with resisting aspects of yourselves more compassionately after having set the empathic and nurturing attention around it.

Anyhow, a rambling post about many things- but I hope any of this helps.

Love you,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! Thanks for this post. I have been wondering about some of the things you mentioned as I have been experiencing many of these "cosmic flu" symptoms myself ~ namely an injury, general feelings of malaise, strange aches and pains, intermittent jaw pain, and very odd and vivid dreams, crazy sleep patterns ~ none of which are business as usual. Also seeing numbers repeating almost every time I glance at a clock ~ 11:11. 3:33, 5:55, etc. etc. Also a re examination of things I once took so seriously and things in which I have inexplicably lost interest. Some comfort to think that I'm just not coming totally unglued and prefer to think of it as upgrades. At least I HOPE that's what it is! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    Let me know if you want to have a more private conversation about these things... it would be nice to check in.
    In gratitude,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete