Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ascension

ascension |əˈsenSHən|noun [ in sing. ]the act of rising to an important position or a higher level: his ascension to the ranks of pop star.• ( Ascension )the ascent of Christ into heaven on the fortieth day after the Resurrection.
For about 2 and half weeks before the 21st I was plagued by knowledge.  This appears to be an odd statement because we often find that the more we know and discover, the better equipped we are to make decisions that are more equitable for ourselves and each other. 
What I am referring to in particular is the resurfacing of an issue that I thought I had released some time ago- feeling weighted down by knowing. Feeling proud of my knowing in a deceptive way, a way that subtlety leads me to believe that I carry the burden of a knowledge that leads me to a freedom that feels more like enslavement to my own mind. 
I am not interested in this slavery. We have learned so much in 3d and it is time to be fully compassionate toward ourselves. First off, to recognize that we cannot solely live in our heart or our minds, but in order to anchor the lesson of polarity we must accept that both the heart- the feeling and intuitive organ and the mind- the thinking and reasoning organ are equally as important as the other. In fact, it is the harmonizing of these two vital organ that allows us to progress and ascend. 
The night before I left New York City I went on three shamanic journeys with my girlfriends- fellow star seeds who I am incredibly fortunate to have in my life. The journey I led was a journey to reconnect with what our business was in Atlantis. While one of my friends was able to journey and recollect very clearly to what her life and job was like, the other found herself unable to fully go through the journey- instead being taught the nature of energetic exchange between two human beings and how energy moves in between two people. The movement of that energy is the shape of infinity. And it is clear to see imbalanced exchanges between two people when you practice paying attention to where the center of that infinity symbol lies in the space between your bodies.  
Our own bodies emit an energetic field similar in shape to that of the earth- a horus.  What is interesting about our chakras is that they each emit the same energetic field, creating an almost fountain-like appearance from each one- a field that defies all logic and gravity.  The REALLY cool part that became evident to me recently at "night school" is the part where between each chakra in our own body, there is a symbol of infinity flowing and present to harmonize the flow of energy between the chakras- so we are no longer dealing with a straight up and down flow of energy like in the old paradigm, we now have this beautiful OMEGA symbol that moves forward and backward in the space and time of our body, through the past, present and future that holds the life force in our energetic body and moves as we direct it to do so.  
This OMEGA symbol has become increasingly significant to me within the last few weeks because I have noticed it mostly in the passage from my brain to my hearth, converging as my throat and high heart depending on where my energy is.  In this meeting place I have discovered a space that I either didn't notice before, or that has only now revealed itself to me.  This is a space of deep trust in the environment I am creating around me. There is no scarcity here, and in fact there is much stillness. 
About two or three months ago I began knowing that I had already ascended.  I realized that our projection and expectation of what would happen on the 21st was another foray into the age of polarity, another opportunity to truly address our own mind and acknowledge whether or not it was in synch with our own heart. People really worked themselves up about what might happen- especially in the light worker community.  The experience of the 21st was so "disappointing" in a very 3rd dimensional way for many folks... but that is just it.
If we want to move past the age of polarity, we must embrace our 3rd dimensional expectations as parts of our former selves that urgently need healing and releasing. Treat it as you would a child, with great compassion... we are children in our galactic evolution. 
Lately I have received a great deal of information regarding about how I appear to people in their dreams, or as they're walking down the street or in their thoughts. And on the other end of that, I have heard "light workers" say things like, "I can't wait to teleport"... 
If you are fully expecting to teleport somewhere with your entire physicality than I suggest you connect with your guides and angels and ask them to help you let go...
The point of the higher dimensions, is that we do not need these meat suits to be present. In fact, most of you have recognized or thought or accepted that these meat suits are a projection of the density of the 3rd dimension. So... following that train of logic perhaps we could become less dogmatic about the way we think about teleportation, telepathy, remote viewing, etc. Chances are that is will not "LOOK" the way that we expected it to look because that expectation it fully rooted in 3rd dimensional logic and density... everything from here on up becomes and is much more subtle.  This means that we should truly pay attention to our need for "evidence".  The evidence of ascension is all around us and mostly importantly, it is within us.  
Many people have written about how painful their disappointment has been. This is an opportunity for you to recognize that disappointment as your own resistance to what it happening around you, to release your expectations and welcome the abundance of higher energies and consciousness despite that they may not have been what you envisioned.  
The very cool part, I sense, is the fact that things don't appear to be terribly different from what they were before. For me this means that we were already inherently divine beings worthy of and possessing the gifts we need to live the life we want to live- to experience the world we want to experience.  How cool is that?!
Please keep in mind that many of you (us) are currently in 4-D, this means that whatever your thoughts and wherever your energy- they will manifest much more quickly. Stay centered in yourself and in the vision of the world you wish to create, it will happen and the reality of your conscious desires may actually surprise you. 
We need shadow and light, we need knowledge and ignorance, we need fear and hope... these are the tools that will help us to truly build the perfect situation for ourselves. They will show us what we can leave behind and what we want more of.
Know that you are perfect, know that you are exactly what and where you need to be or otherwise you simply wouldn't. Recognize the illusion of "rising to a higher position" than the one you are currently in, one that was perfected by you and the great creator.
Travel in innocence and protection always.
My love,Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment