Monday, October 29, 2012

The Water is Alive

Storms are amazing, it seems like a very apt time to share with you the message I received about water just an hour or so ago.  Water is a living and sentient being, not just an elemental force but an actual being just as any of us are.  I read this morning that the Masters came to earth to help clear the gulf oil spill.

Many of my friends and I have received messages about water. Sometimes performing healing in the water and sometimes given strategies to perform those healing and sometimes being taught to understand the true nature of water.

It wasn't until this morning that these messages became very clear to me. It certainly begs the question of how and why the powers that be have long practiced an incredible disregard for the ocean and marine life. It seems like an almost deliberate poisoning of our most precious resource. The fleecing of the ocean being dealt out by the same individuals who have guarded ancient knowledge and used it against the majority of humanity and the earth herself, this is no exception.

A few weeks ago as I was riding the train into work I received an intuition that trees are more complex than we understand.  That actually trees are an alien race that traveled from a distant galaxy to come to earth and protect earth and us in the battle that would take place between what people like to dramatize as a battle between dark and light.  God exists everywhere, everywhere. And especially in the darkness- perhaps that is where God is most present.

Anyway I got the sense that the trees, who normally take thousands of years to grow are literally being supported by the elemental forces and celestials to grow as rapidly as possible in order to balance out the climatization of the earth atmosphere (aura) (yet another target- with the depletion of the ozone layer) so that we can continue to breathe and that the earth can continue to breathe as well. It's a wonder that trees are also a major target on the hit list of industrial production... are we noticing a pattern?

The interesting thing about the ocean is that so much of marine life is thought to have also originated on other planets- this time in our very galaxy.

The other part of this download is that the living waters have even acted as a major influence and presence in the genetic experiment of human beings. Which is why our body is 80% water. I am still working with this download but I will certainly share more as it come in.

Stay safe to all of my friends in the Northeast.  Charge your crystals!

Love,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. As part of an online intuitive development class I'm in, I have been "charging" my water with intentions. By stirring the water counter clock wise, I dispel any bad energies in the water, and then stirring the water clock wise, I put good energy back into it. And I swear, it tastes different.
    Also, when I add flower essences to my water, it becomes a potent potion. Magick!

    ReplyDelete